“Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8)
THE POTTER’S CLAY CAFE:
The Potter’s Clay Cafe is: God’s agape love for people + Spiritual Food + Creatively ministering to hearts in need. Hearts and lives that desire to be molded and shaped by the Father’s love!
Phase I: As a mobile and virtual ministry we’ll be serving up big portions of God’s agape love to minister grace, mercy and freedom to the hearts of anyone in need, whether they are seeking or already in relationship with the Lord, Jesus. For more info, please visit the website.
Phase II: The Lord has given us a heart if for those in the Central Appalachian region of the United States and Phase II of the ministry will focus our efforts there. All royalties from Stacey Louiso’s new book are going to move The Potter’s Clay Cafe forward into this phase. Our goal: to purchase either a property in the region from which to run this ministry, or a camper/food truck that will help us be mobile in serving Appalachians (or both, since we serve a generous and gracious God).
More to come…
– Helping others find God in all things and showing them His agape love.
– Discovering a person’s identity in Christ Jesus.
– Going deeper in ministering through the Holy Spirit: Discerning of strongholds that may be holding people back in life.
– Starting down the path to the true freedom a live with Jesus Christ offers! This begins with discerning, listening and prayer; followed by becoming open to receiving God the Father’s love, and flourishes from there.
– Deliverance (being freed from) from bondage opens up the understanding of healing through Hope.
– Freedom enables people to discover their spiritual and creative gifts through a God lens.
– Discovery + Deliverance urges one on toward a greater ability to serve others! Unleashing and better utilizing spiritual gifts, becoming not only a stronger disciple of Christ, but a more apt disciple maker!
Please feel free to follow The Potter’s Clay Cafe for more info as God continues to birth this ministry!
NOTE: We are in the midst of moving the website from WordPress to its permanent host, so please sign up for updates as the site will have a new domain URL.